In lieu of what just went down at World Series of Fighting 9, we're going to start a new feature on MiddleEasy titled 'You Be The Judge.'
Essentially we're going to go over a highly controversial moment that just happened in the MMA world and we're going to ask you what we should think about it since we're simply devoid of developing our own opinions.
The debut of 'You Be The Judge' is here, and we really want to see if Paul Harris held the heel hook too long at WSOF 9 against Steve Carl. Oh, and apparently there was a fighter named Rousimar Palhares that existed a few years ago, but the rumor is some guy named 'Paul Harris' actually consumed Palhares' body in one vicious gulp. Props to Zprophet for the .gif.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Paulo Filho with Some #RealTalk About Depression and Anxiety
- We're Pretty Sure Josh Burkman Really Didn't Throw a Fight, Guys
- NBC Isn't Too Happy About WSoF's White Pride Fighter
- Justin Gaethje pulverizes Nick Newell to retain the WSOF LW belt
- Bobby Lashley says he will probably be fighting for WSOF in the near future
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!