If Southern California doesn't crack in half from the blitzkrieg of earthquakes we've had since Friday night (I actually just felt another one while writing this), then UofMMA will be going down tomorrow at the Nokia Theater starting at 5pm.
To be a true MMA fan, one must support the local scene, and you can notch that requirement off your MMA fan badge by attending UofMMA, a collection of amateur fighters all competing to do bad ass things inside of a cage. The last time I attend an event, Ludacris was sitting in the front row and he was transfixed on every fight going down that night. Now you can do the same thing and win free tickets to UofMMA tomorrow.
All you have to do is:
1.) Register on MiddleEasy.
2) Leave a comment in the comment section below letting us know you want tickets to the event
3.) We will pick four winners to each receive a pair of tickets. Winners will be announced at 9pm PST.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Pawel Wolack denied pro MMA license by inept and sadistic Illinois Athletic Commission
- Spinning roundhouse kick KO directly to the head? You've got to see this...
- Win a pair of tickets to Bellator 106: Chandler vs. Alvarez II going down this weekend in Long Beach, California!
- Watch this referee body slam this fighter that wouldn't stop after the bell
- Paul 'Polar Bear' Varelans talks about when he was nearly arrested at a strip club in California
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!