The reason why you will never go on a date with Gina Carano is because her last boyfriend was friggin' Superman.
If you're not Sub-Zero, Brad Pitt, Jesus Christ, Batman, or the reincarnation of a young Clark Gable, there's absolutely no way you can follow up to that. By the pure nature of fictional (and real) character status, it's impossible for you to hold enough swag (I know it's an overused word) to even garner Gina Carano's attention. One would have to run into animal hospital that's on fire and save the lives of 1,000 kittens all while being filmed by CNN for Gina Carano to even know that you existed on the same planet as her.
Or you could be named Zeus and she'll follow you on Twitter, but you know -- not everyone can be me.
So you're here for some Gina Carano action in her upcoming film 'In The Blood.' Well fortunately for you we have a stunning clip compliments of ESPN of Carano rocking a red dress as she completely decimates an entire night club. I don't even know what this movie is about, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to watch it when it's released this April 14th. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rumor: Gina Carano says she loves Ronda Rousey and calls her a beautiful athlete
- Dana White confirms Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano is closer than we all think
- Let's all watch Gina Carano's appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- Gina Carano has a new movie coming out called 'In The Blood'
- Three very important Gina Carano .gifs from Almost Human to get you through your day
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!