Some of you told me about a one-second KO that happened over the weekend in the UK at the UCMMA show, and naturally I didn't believe any of you because on paper it sounds rather impossible. It was only until I looked at the footage that was released just hours ago when I truly believe that fighters in 2014 refuse to keep their hands up at all points of a fight -- especially the first second of it.
Apparently the cameraman admits that he wasn't ready for the action to spike within the first second of the fight, which explains the somewhat blurry nature of the video. I'm not certain who these fighters are, but both are going down in the record books for being part of the fastest KO in MMA history. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!