After his robbery at Glory this weekend against Remy Bonjasky, Cro Cop stated that Anderson Silva will never be the same after he broke his leg. He echoes the sentiments of a lot of MMA fans that insist Silva should just call it quits and rest on the laurels of being the greatest MMA fighter UFC has ever witnessed. Instead, Anderson Silva has been vigorously training to get back in the cage in order to set an example for the kids -- at least that's my only reasonable conclusion to Silva rehabilitating his entire MMA career. Nevertheless, Anderson Silva doesn't operate on what MMA fans want -- the dude is simply above that spectrum of society.
Judging by this video it's pretty clear and concise that Anderson Silva will return to the Octagon and he will not hold back on the number of leg kicks he throws against his opponent. Check out this video from Brazil's UOL of The Spider kicking a over-sized bouncy ball with exponentially increasing force.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Forrest Griffin is 'meh' on Silva vs. Diaz
- Nick Diaz. Anderson Silva. January 31st. Nuff Said.
- Jay-Z teamed up with Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen to produce a micro-documentary, wait what?
- Anderson Silva says Cris Cyborg has a 90% chance of beating Ronda Rousey
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!