I want to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov fight all of the fighters. He's 'sick' as the kids say. I don't think any of us truly appreciate the power of Khabib right now. I feel like he's part-Fedor, part Diaz brother, mixed into a fine AKA burrito while he's in his prime. Think about that. Imagine if Fedor moved to a real camp in say... 2003. Maybe even earlier? I think Khabib beats everyone and regardless of any joking around in the below video, I will believe that Khabib is currently the pound for pound king. The only people he couldn't beat would be Ronda, Floyd and Chris Weidman. Khabib would shatter his leg on Weidman's knee after Crees perfectly-checked a leg kick, which happened to be his plan all along.
Watch Khabib and DC now.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- EA UFC simulated Aldo vs Mendes, will we see a Showtime Superman punch?
- #TBT/Blast to the Past/HUNT WEEK: Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo in glorious battle
- Halo: Nightfall looks gorgeous. Thanks, Ridley Scott
- Mark Hunt Week: Relive Hunto vs. Roy Nelson in its entirety
- What we learned from Embedded Ep. 1: Aldo doesn't like Mendes