I want to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov fight all of the fighters. He's 'sick' as the kids say. I don't think any of us truly appreciate the power of Khabib right now. I feel like he's part-Fedor, part Diaz brother, mixed into a fine AKA burrito while he's in his prime. Think about that. Imagine if Fedor moved to a real camp in say... 2003. Maybe even earlier? I think Khabib beats everyone and regardless of any joking around in the below video, I will believe that Khabib is currently the pound for pound king. The only people he couldn't beat would be Ronda, Floyd and Chris Weidman. Khabib would shatter his leg on Weidman's knee after Crees perfectly-checked a leg kick, which happened to be his plan all along.
Watch Khabib and DC now.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Here's the Jurassic World trailer. Meh.
- Frankie Edgar mauls Cub Swanson for 24 minutes and 56 seconds before a neck crank from hell
- Here's a replay of Alexey Oliynyk absolutely destroying Jake Rosholt's consciousness
- The Paige Vanzant craze starts now
- Metamoris starts in just a few hours, enhance your hype with this trailer