I want to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov fight all of the fighters. He's 'sick' as the kids say. I don't think any of us truly appreciate the power of Khabib right now. I feel like he's part-Fedor, part Diaz brother, mixed into a fine AKA burrito while he's in his prime. Think about that. Imagine if Fedor moved to a real camp in say... 2003. Maybe even earlier? I think Khabib beats everyone and regardless of any joking around in the below video, I will believe that Khabib is currently the pound for pound king. The only people he couldn't beat would be Ronda, Floyd and Chris Weidman. Khabib would shatter his leg on Weidman's knee after Crees perfectly-checked a leg kick, which happened to be his plan all along.
Watch Khabib and DC now.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Here's a sneak peak of the Halo Master Chief Collection live from MiddleEasyon MLG.tv
- The entire first episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries and Mike fighting himself in Punch Out! are in this 'internet post'
- Here are some tasteful pictures of Sexyama nude. Then we compare his butt to Miesha Tate's
- It's Tuesday, so an 80-man street fight should probably be watched
- Tomorrow another huge patch is coming for EA UFC