I want to watch Khabib Nurmagomedov fight all of the fighters. He's 'sick' as the kids say. I don't think any of us truly appreciate the power of Khabib right now. I feel like he's part-Fedor, part Diaz brother, mixed into a fine AKA burrito while he's in his prime. Think about that. Imagine if Fedor moved to a real camp in say... 2003. Maybe even earlier? I think Khabib beats everyone and regardless of any joking around in the below video, I will believe that Khabib is currently the pound for pound king. The only people he couldn't beat would be Ronda, Floyd and Chris Weidman. Khabib would shatter his leg on Weidman's knee after Crees perfectly-checked a leg kick, which happened to be his plan all along.
Watch Khabib and DC now.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa