Don't expect me to write anything negative about this guy and the superfluous amount of Bellator branding he's done on his body. I have a friggin' Wu-Tang 'W' tattoo on my leg and '36 Chambers' written in Thai down my right arm. I'm a shill for free permanent advertising. If Dana White paid off my college tuition, I would proudly get a UFC tattoo on my body in some inconspicuous place that no one will pay attention to.
On October 4th 2013, Poppies Martinez competed in Bellator 104 against Brandon Gritz. It didn't go well for Poppies, and in just 1:20 he was submitted by a pretty slick arm bar. However this didn't stop Martinez from getting a Bellator tattoo on his neck, despite no longer fighting for Bellator. Wow, just wow. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Zara breaks down Paddy feuds, arses and dog poo in this Weird Week in Social Media
- Dana White not surprised Ortiz and Bonnar did great ratings, would welcome Rampage back to the UFC
- MMA Beef Alert: King Mo vs. Tito Ortiz coming to a Bellator near you
- Scott Coker's Vision of MMA Pays Off With Huge Bellator TV Ratings
- CSAC Has Fined Tito Ortiz For Bellator 131 Post-Fight Flip Off
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!