Don't expect me to write anything negative about this guy and the superfluous amount of Bellator branding he's done on his body. I have a friggin' Wu-Tang 'W' tattoo on my leg and '36 Chambers' written in Thai down my right arm. I'm a shill for free permanent advertising. If Dana White paid off my college tuition, I would proudly get a UFC tattoo on my body in some inconspicuous place that no one will pay attention to.
On October 4th 2013, Poppies Martinez competed in Bellator 104 against Brandon Gritz. It didn't go well for Poppies, and in just 1:20 he was submitted by a pretty slick arm bar. However this didn't stop Martinez from getting a Bellator tattoo on his neck, despite no longer fighting for Bellator. Wow, just wow. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Watch: Bellator embeds a dancing Miley Cyrus into their fight videos. What did our eyes just see?
- At Bellator watch as Chad George and a referee argue if a fight’s over. Spoiler: dude is sleeping
- Video: Let’s stare at this pic. L.C. Davis got most of his front teeth knocked out but still won at Bellator
- EDITORIAL: Josh Neer Gym Video The Final Disgrace
- UFC Cro-Cop Blocks Bellator: saves Mirko Filipovic from impulsive fling with Scott Coker
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup