While journalists and sports enthusiasts deal with no consumable water and no flushable toilet paper in Sochi, we know what really matters - Fedor. The Olympics have officially jumped the shark, Fedor is an ancient Russian military general and your argument is invalid. Look at him in this ever-repeating .gif from Fansided.com. He looks incredible and fantastic. Strong. We know that beard isn't real, but if it were, he would have at least 5-10 more years of fighting left in him on top of the current 5 years he has left of fighting at a high level.
Come back, Fedor. Please fight Nick Diaz.
So awesome. What a boss. The existence of Fedor almost makes up for the human rights atrocities we've become so familiar with over the past few years. Also: Nice production values, Mother Russia.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa
- A Lesson in Street MMA: It's a disadvantage to fight with your pants around your ankles
- Darko Milicic's shin fails him in his kickboxing debut
- Here's Machida and Dollaway, staring at each other while hungry
- Junior Cigano defeats Stipe Miocic in a hard-fought decision that we don't necessarily agree with