Let's play a game, it's called 'MMA Foods' where you take a fighter's name and create a food out of it. Ready? Pat Barrys and Cream. Game over, I won. Now give me all the money in your left pocket. Don't be stingy with the lint and gum wrappers. I need those too. If you're not wearing any pants, then you've won at grossing me out. Now throw something over your underwear, because that's just disgusting.
I can't believe you guys would read MiddleEasy in just your underwear. You're disrespecting the sport you love and your favorite MMA site. Next time, just take those underwear off and go nude in front of your monitor. It may be awkward at first but with enough time you'll feel completely liberated. Urijah Faber has 'no shirt nation,' MiddleEasy has 'no underwear peninsula' and we're giving passports out on a daily basis.
Earlier today Pat Barry made an appearance on The MMA Hour to announce he's joined Glory Kickboxing in hopes of separating heads from shoulders with well-placed high kicks. However before all that goes down, his next bout will be in WKA at CSC 39 on March 22nd against Ed Burris -- oh, and it's under a GLORY ruleset. Check out the poster of the event and props to @Bauzen for the news.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Video: Soccer kicks, a suplex, and a ring card girl chokes someone in this post-fight brawl
- Despite looking like a masochist, Cro-Cop is probably a healthy hedonist who is ready for his final round
- Mirko Cro Cop: and the lats remain the same
- Mirko Cro Cop Wants You to Join His Online Academy
- GLORY 19 Gets a Date and Location
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup