In the vast multicultural world of Hollywood, there does not exist a 'Little Ireland.' I live in Thai Town, Jason Nawara lives in Little Armenia, I have a bud that lives in Little Ethiopia -- my laptop was stolen in Chinatown. However as far as a 'Little Ireland' -- just doesn't exist. I can't even begin to imagine what would be unique to Little Ireland without being deemed a colossal racist. Perhaps it would be the exact opposite what people imagine Ireland to be. So, an entire area of Hollywood filled with uncharismatic and extraordinarily sober people that avoid fighting at all costs. Yeah, that's it -- Little Ireland.
Fortunately Conor McGregor doesn't read MiddleEasy, otherwise he may take offense to that statement. Something tells me he's too busy rocking strange tattoos on his chest. Check out this photo of McGregor's new ink, and +100 to anyone that figures out what it actually is. Props to GONZO for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Finish him. The Conor McGregor vs. Chad Mendes fight but told through this Mortal Kombat video
- Video: Urijah Faber explains brawl with Conor McGregor then calls him a crackhead and junior high girl
- Best Friends Forever! The top ten Conor, Dana, and Lorenzo bro buddy pics ranked
- Nick Diaz breaks down Conor McGregor's fighting style and it involves emojis
- Throwback Thursday: Watch Conor McGregor get taken down and tapped out real quick by Joseph Duffy
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup