In the vast multicultural world of Hollywood, there does not exist a 'Little Ireland.' I live in Thai Town, Jason Nawara lives in Little Armenia, I have a bud that lives in Little Ethiopia -- my laptop was stolen in Chinatown. However as far as a 'Little Ireland' -- just doesn't exist. I can't even begin to imagine what would be unique to Little Ireland without being deemed a colossal racist. Perhaps it would be the exact opposite what people imagine Ireland to be. So, an entire area of Hollywood filled with uncharismatic and extraordinarily sober people that avoid fighting at all costs. Yeah, that's it -- Little Ireland.
Fortunately Conor McGregor doesn't read MiddleEasy, otherwise he may take offense to that statement. Something tells me he's too busy rocking strange tattoos on his chest. Check out this photo of McGregor's new ink, and +100 to anyone that figures out what it actually is. Props to GONZO for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Conor McGregor is Ready to Kick an Entire Line of Opponents
- Zara Survived the 12 Pubs of Christmas to Bring You the Week in Weird Social Media
- Frankie Edgar Understands Why Conor McGregor is Good for Business
- Frankie Edgar Feels That It's Time For Him to Get Another Title Shot
- Zara breaks down Paddy feuds, arses and dog poo in this Weird Week in Social Media
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!