When we interviewed Kaitlin Young four years ago on MiddleEasy, former MiddleEasy interviewer Noel sent an email with some creative ideas he had for the banner and how I should execute them.
Make it awesome. Inspiration of banner could be Elmer Fudd meets Aldous Huxley. I think I wanna write like 3 sentences for her intro paragraph, you can just mix it in there and explain it however. It has something to do with her being the crown prince of women's MMA. Kinda like Aragon for the humans during the Lord of the Rings. I'll write a little something up for tomorrow that you can mix in there. Bang. Let's make her look good, she gave an educatedly (editors note: That's not a word) good interview. OH SHIT, she also is looking for sponsors i think, she didn't mention it anywhere, but i read it somewhere. Can we hook her up with JACO?
That's how we solve problems here at MiddleEasy -- with nonsensical references to pop culture and movies.
So Kaitlin Young had a pretty gnarly injury this afternoon while she was training, and it appears that she will turn in 4-6 hours if she doesn't get a zombie antidote. That's how they do it at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy. Have a look.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- In honor of her UFC debut: The Top Ten Most Sexually Bizarre Rin Nakai Videos
- Joanne Calderwood wants to tell you about TUF 20, and you better listen
- Watch the sloppiest slug fest we've ever seen in a female MMA fight
- UFC's Jessica Eye tested positive for a banned substance, but can STILL fight at UFC 170
- Larissa Moreira Pacheco made her opponent pull of the stankiest of the stanky leg at Jungle Fight 63
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!