These issues of 'Sonnen's War' is synonymous with Jesus -- they may not come when we call, but they're always on time. Also, issues of Sonnen's War works in mysterious ways. Let's see, any more Jesus/Sonnen's Wars analogies? Oh, I know -- the belief in both has the potential to start a war over something frivolous.
If you missed the first issue of Sonnen's War, you can check it out right here. Still want more? Check out the second issue that was released last September. Now that you're somewhat up to date, feel free to sit back and check out the third issue, featuring Chuck Liddell, Nick Diaz, Phil Baroni, Randy Couture and Matt Hughes. The fourth issue was released in April 2013 and it really sets the story up for the next few episodes, you can read it here. This fifth issue can be found here. Before reading the seventh issue, you will definitely want to read the sixth issue. Be sure to check out Masato Toys for more illustrated fun.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Watch: Ronda Rousey and Carl’s Jr. give you the perfect sandwich to eat while you play Tachi Panda on your MetroPCS
- Video: Whoa. Phil Baroni hops the fence and tries to attack Chael Sonnen at GFW pro wrestling show
- Miesha Tate is tired of people posting Ronda Rousey news on her Facebook feed so she unfriended all of you
- The next sacrifice at the altar of Ronda Rousey is Holly Holm. Does she last one round?
- Breaking: Josh Barnett appears on the cover of Marvel Comics new Deadpool #1 and it’s beautiful
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup