These issues of 'Sonnen's War' is synonymous with Jesus -- they may not come when we call, but they're always on time. Also, issues of Sonnen's War works in mysterious ways. Let's see, any more Jesus/Sonnen's Wars analogies? Oh, I know -- the belief in both has the potential to start a war over something frivolous.
If you missed the first issue of Sonnen's War, you can check it out right here. Still want more? Check out the second issue that was released last September. Now that you're somewhat up to date, feel free to sit back and check out the third issue, featuring Chuck Liddell, Nick Diaz, Phil Baroni, Randy Couture and Matt Hughes. The fourth issue was released in April 2013 and it really sets the story up for the next few episodes, you can read it here. This fifth issue can be found here. Before reading the seventh issue, you will definitely want to read the sixth issue. Be sure to check out Masato Toys for more illustrated fun.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Thank you Jesus, only one fighter compares himself to Michael Jordan during Countdown to UFC 183
- VIDEO: Countdown to Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz
- A grimacing Carlos Condit is pretty excited to return to fighting
- Judo Great Gene LeBell likes sadistic women, Rousey
- Reebok Inks Individual Deals with Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!