These issues of 'Sonnen's War' is synonymous with Jesus -- they may not come when we call, but they're always on time. Also, issues of Sonnen's War works in mysterious ways. Let's see, any more Jesus/Sonnen's Wars analogies? Oh, I know -- the belief in both has the potential to start a war over something frivolous.
If you missed the first issue of Sonnen's War, you can check it out right here. Still want more? Check out the second issue that was released last September. Now that you're somewhat up to date, feel free to sit back and check out the third issue, featuring Chuck Liddell, Nick Diaz, Phil Baroni, Randy Couture and Matt Hughes. The fourth issue was released in April 2013 and it really sets the story up for the next few episodes, you can read it here. This fifth issue can be found here. Before reading the seventh issue, you will definitely want to read the sixth issue. Be sure to check out Masato Toys for more illustrated fun.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Judging by this promo, Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen got in a fight on the set of TUF Brasil
- Anyone else notice Herb Dean shaking his head after the controversial Rousey vs. McMann stoppage?
- Ronda Rousey just TKOd Sara McMann at UFC 170, wait what?!
- Blast to the Past: Remember when Ronda Rousey visited the 209?
- Ronda Rousey's 25-minute open workout was impressive, and you should watch every second of it
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- In a dance off, Jon Jones will always beat Carlos Condit, every time
- Guy fights in Bellator once, gets dominated in under 2 minutes, gets a Bellator tattoo on his NECK
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- As you suspected, Rampage Jackson's house is superior to yours
- Your day needs a 5-second KO in it, trust us...