Someone told me that you've waited your entire life for Dana White to scream obscenities at you. Well, that day has finally arrived. Keith Kizer's old job is now up on the employment auction block, and you can be the quintessential 'man' in all of MMA and boxing.
Feast your eyes on the official application for the executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. At $97,901, Kizer was probably pulling in a six-figure income before he unexpectedly resigned from his position. The .pdf can be downloaded here, oh and good luck. I hope you get it -- and you better give me cageside/ringside seats to every event from now until zombies eventually takeover the city of Las Vegas.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Wanderlei Silva Banned 4 Lyfe and Fined $70,000
- Self-described “Square” Chael Sonnen is Suspended for Two Years For Failing Multiple Drug Tests
- Here's Everything That Happened to Self-described “Square” Chael Sonnen at Today's NSAC Hearings
- UFC Refugee Chael Sonnen Owes Nevada 250,000 Big Ones
- Hey you, WIN this copy of High Times magazine with my 'Budsport' feature in it
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!