Someone told me that you've waited your entire life for Dana White to scream obscenities at you. Well, that day has finally arrived. Keith Kizer's old job is now up on the employment auction block, and you can be the quintessential 'man' in all of MMA and boxing.
Feast your eyes on the official application for the executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. At $97,901, Kizer was probably pulling in a six-figure income before he unexpectedly resigned from his position. The .pdf can be downloaded here, oh and good luck. I hope you get it -- and you better give me cageside/ringside seats to every event from now until zombies eventually takeover the city of Las Vegas.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Hey you, WIN this copy of High Times magazine with my 'Budsport' feature in it
- Keith Kizer seems pretty excited he's no longer the executive director of the NSAC
- Dana White hints that the Nevada State Athletic Commission ruined an episode of the next TUF
- Good news Nick Diaz, the NSAC officially raised the testing threshold of marijuana by 300%
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful