Yesterday we revealed the newly-created beef between GSP and the UFC, something that was almost immediately addressed by a somewhat cool-headed Lorenzo Fertitta. I also introduced my concept for an MMA-themed restaurant with 'Chicken Fertittas' on the menu and no one seemed to even care. Well the next time I'm inspired to tell you guys about innovative MMA food items (like Broccoli Lesnar), I'm keeping them to myself.
I watched Dana White's GSP rant live during the UFC Fight Night 35 post-fight press conference, and it seemed like Dana waited all night to unleash his metaphorical can of worms. In fact after he answered the question, he asked if there were any more GSP questions, then unprovoked he started digging even deeper into GSP, saying things like 'he should be a real man and call me.'
Folks, you know how important GSP's statement regarding the UFC is based on how Dana White is reacting towards it. Have a look.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Breaking: Dana White is following Fedor on Instagram, already shooting The GOAT winky faces
- Watch: Floyd Mayweather says Dana White was a little square guy, I'm proud of him
- Video: Georges St. Pierre says if you talk bad about the UFC you’re out, you’re fired
- Video: Dana White as a dancing baby reading mean tweets and dancing to Michael Jackson’s “Beat It”
- Watch: Dana White smiles and talks about entering the Fedor free agency sweepstakes
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup