Yesterday we revealed the newly-created beef between GSP and the UFC, something that was almost immediately addressed by a somewhat cool-headed Lorenzo Fertitta. I also introduced my concept for an MMA-themed restaurant with 'Chicken Fertittas' on the menu and no one seemed to even care. Well the next time I'm inspired to tell you guys about innovative MMA food items (like Broccoli Lesnar), I'm keeping them to myself.
I watched Dana White's GSP rant live during the UFC Fight Night 35 post-fight press conference, and it seemed like Dana waited all night to unleash his metaphorical can of worms. In fact after he answered the question, he asked if there were any more GSP questions, then unprovoked he started digging even deeper into GSP, saying things like 'he should be a real man and call me.'
Folks, you know how important GSP's statement regarding the UFC is based on how Dana White is reacting towards it. Have a look.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Nate Diaz politely tweeted to Dana White that he wants to leave the UFC
- Baller Alert: Georges St. Pierre hosts a Bacardi Rum party, under the influence of Bacardi Rum
- Georges St. Pierre admits he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Georges St. Pierre says he's 'not afraid' of Dana White
- If you haven't seen Dana White's latest vlog, check it out right here
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Lorenzo Fertitta says the UFC will be here for the next 100 years
- Bucky Boyd is BACK, and he's fighting Tree for the THIRD TIME
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting