In person, Luke Rockhold looks like a guy that knows the words to at least one Bone Thugs n Harmony song. He's not MMA's version of Johnny Cage, leave that to KJ Noons. Luke Rockhold is just a guy that hits people so hard that he breaks his hand over their craniums. Evolution never expected Luke Rockhold to exist. Otherwise, the human species would have developed stronger hands. Perhaps Luke is one of those mutants that appear once every 10,000 years that gives humanity a glimpse of what our species will soon evolve into. According to that explanation, in the future all humans will have 11-2 records and be former Strikeforce middleweight champions. Finally, a future I can believe in. The Jetsons had it all wrong.
Luke Rockhold has also adapted a talent that every post-pubescent male fears. No, it's not being rejected by the opposite sex and then humiliated on the internet. It's the dreaded liver shot, and apparently Rockhold has mastered it through the use of well-placed kicks as illustrated in this Zprophet gif from tonight's UFC Fight Night 35.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- If you missed the Michael Bisping vs. Luke Rockhold Twitter beef from last night, read it all right here
- Dana White went OFF on Georges St. Pierre at the UFC Fight Night 35 post-fight press conference, brace yourself...
- The Top Ten Highly Unlikely MMA Conspiracy Theories That Some People Actually Believe
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- A fighter's worst nightmare: Check out this upkick KO from Cage Warriors 67
- Ew, Michael Bisping wants to leave Tim Kennedy in a 'pile of piss and blood'