In person, Luke Rockhold looks like a guy that knows the words to at least one Bone Thugs n Harmony song. He's not MMA's version of Johnny Cage, leave that to KJ Noons. Luke Rockhold is just a guy that hits people so hard that he breaks his hand over their craniums. Evolution never expected Luke Rockhold to exist. Otherwise, the human species would have developed stronger hands. Perhaps Luke is one of those mutants that appear once every 10,000 years that gives humanity a glimpse of what our species will soon evolve into. According to that explanation, in the future all humans will have 11-2 records and be former Strikeforce middleweight champions. Finally, a future I can believe in. The Jetsons had it all wrong.
Luke Rockhold has also adapted a talent that every post-pubescent male fears. No, it's not being rejected by the opposite sex and then humiliated on the internet. It's the dreaded liver shot, and apparently Rockhold has mastered it through the use of well-placed kicks as illustrated in this Zprophet gif from tonight's UFC Fight Night 35.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- CM Punk with the Gracies Breaking Down Luke Rockhold's Guillotine of Bisping
- Luke Rockhold caps off a violent Fight Night 55 by tapping Bisping. We went 11/11 for finishes, folks.
- That Santa Cruz life. Prior to fight with Michael Bisping, Luke Rockhold has a great beard and golfs in sandals
- Watch out Luke Rockhold, motivated Michael Bisping will not let Tito Ortiz TUF 3 snub go... Ever
- BREAKING: Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold Kind of Don't Like Each Other
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!