29-year-old Alexander Yakovlev. His last fight was in Legends 2 against Paul Daley in which he essentially dominated the former UFC welterweight to grab the unanimous decision back in November 2013.
Yakovlev's most notable loss was to Karl Amoussou in M-1 Global in 2007, back when all the underground MMA fans thought Amoussou was going to be some vicious killer that had the killer instincts of a young Wanderlei Silva.
Oh, Alexander Yakovlev is also a pretty successful Russian hip-hop artist.
There, now that you essentially know everything about Alexander Yakovlev, it shouldn't surprise you that according to his manager this happened just moments ago:
Now I'm sure you want to see Alexander Yakovlev's hip-hop video 'Money Power,' of course you do. See folks, we know you better than you.
We can't leave you without Yakovlev's succesful bout against Paul Daley either. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- This Ad Epitomizes Why Fedor Emelianenko is So Inspirational
- Sadly for Shlemenko, There's No Spinning Sh*t in Sambo
- Russian MMA: Where Uppercut KO's Are Appreciated
- Today’s lesson from M-1: Always bring a knight to an MMA fight.
- This Russian tag team MMA match has a finish that would make Scott Smith proud
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup