This gif wouldn't be up on the front page of MiddleEasy if it weren't for the many of you that sent this clip to us insisting that you were vehemently angry that Weidman wiped his nose with the American flag. In fact I chose not to publish it the night of UFC 168 since we already had an overload of content, but day after day you guys continued to submit this news tip, so we're finally going to publish it on MiddleEasy.
Yeah it sucks that Chris Weidman used the country's flag to wipe his nose shortly after defeating Anderson Silva at UFC 168. I mean, we have to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, right? Or do we? Where the heck is @Ranger_Up and @TimKennedyMMA when you need them? On matters of patriotism and conservative republican ideology, I sort of default to them. They're sort of like FOX News but without the lingering jingoism.
So there you have it, Chris Weidman wiping his nose with the American flag. We're not going to sway your emotions this time -- we're just presenting a historical incident that happened at UFC 168.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face