Oh, this isn't going to go over well with all those Brazilians inside the MGM Grand that appeared befuddled moments after Anderson Silva unsuccessfully re-claimed his title at UFC 168 and instead broke his leg in the most grotesque way possible. According to this Break.com clip from UFC 168 of Chris Weidman's corner, seconds after Anderson Silva breaks his leg over Chris Weidman's now infamous knee check, you can hear his corner actually say 'good, f*** him, good.' Now it's important to note that the statement was made before it was revealed on the replay that Anderson Silva brutally shattered his shin, so perhaps they were just exuberant over the fact that the technique Ray Longo taught Weidman actually caused damage. See for yourself.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Jon Jones and Anderson Silva Sparred at UFC HQ Last Night
- Chris Weidman and Ray Longo Now Hosting Birthday Parties for $275
- Anderson Silva Grooves Tonight
- Anderson Silva Hospitalized with Lower Back Pain, But, You Know, Ees Normal
- Chris Weidman Complains About Vitor Belfort's Lack of Testing Which Prompts an Immediate Test
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!