Oh, this isn't going to go over well with all those Brazilians inside the MGM Grand that appeared befuddled moments after Anderson Silva unsuccessfully re-claimed his title at UFC 168 and instead broke his leg in the most grotesque way possible. According to this Break.com clip from UFC 168 of Chris Weidman's corner, seconds after Anderson Silva breaks his leg over Chris Weidman's now infamous knee check, you can hear his corner actually say 'good, f*** him, good.' Now it's important to note that the statement was made before it was revealed on the replay that Anderson Silva brutally shattered his shin, so perhaps they were just exuberant over the fact that the technique Ray Longo taught Weidman actually caused damage. See for yourself.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Anderson Silva says Cris Cyborg has a 90% chance of beating Ronda Rousey
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Watch Anderson Silva throw the first kicks with his newly-reassembled leg
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- WTF Moment of the Day: Vitor Belfort wants Chris Weidman to have EXTRA drug tests!
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed