I sincerely hope by the time you read this article, the following video will be permanently removed from the internet. Everything about the clip is just not safe for human consumption. Set aside the grotesque sound that is made when the fighter's heel connected perfectly with the other guy's liver. Its the sight of seeing a grown man squirm on the mat in a state of unbearable pain does it for me. I can only imagine the level of distraught that is going through a person's mind to immediately drop to the floor and be paralyzed, incapable of doing any physical activity because your entire soul is gripped in excruciating pain. The internet would be doing yourself a favor if this video was removed from the archive of human history -- seriously. Props to The Dude Abides 1 for the +100 find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face
- Boxing's Elie Seckbach trashes Joe Rogan for discussing Rousey vs. Mayweather
- Watch Jon Jones teach MMA to Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan
- Dana White wants you to believe that UFC 172 is the most stacked card in UFC history