I sincerely hope by the time you read this article, the following video will be permanently removed from the internet. Everything about the clip is just not safe for human consumption. Set aside the grotesque sound that is made when the fighter's heel connected perfectly with the other guy's liver. Its the sight of seeing a grown man squirm on the mat in a state of unbearable pain does it for me. I can only imagine the level of distraught that is going through a person's mind to immediately drop to the floor and be paralyzed, incapable of doing any physical activity because your entire soul is gripped in excruciating pain. The internet would be doing yourself a favor if this video was removed from the archive of human history -- seriously. Props to The Dude Abides 1 for the +100 find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator