Next year for Halloween I'm going to dress up as David Bowie just after he reveals to Sarah that he's the Goblin King in the movie Labyrinth. That's the look going into 2014, big hair and spandex that leaves nothing to the imagination. It's like David Bowie collected separate parts from inferior crotches to assemble one giant, Frankenstein-like crotch and used a complex system of pulleys to stuff everything inside his pants. Another thing from that film -- how can David Bowie be the Goblin King when he's clearly human? What a screwed up monarchy in that Labyrinth -- they should switch to a democracy run for the goblins by the goblins.
That was the first thing I thought of this morning, so I had to get it out. Thanks for being there for me. However what I really wanted to tell you is a guy from The UG published a thread back in October 4th 2013 with practically the exact idea of TUF 20 that was announced just a couple days go. Check it out.
From: If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much 16
Posted: 10/4/13 9:13 AMMember Since: 1/26/08
Posts: 5266With ratings for Tuf 18 showing that viewership is higher for the female fights, what do you think the odds of an all female 115lbs (Strawweight) division are?
Dana stated it would be awhile before a new division is put in the UFC and they could use the show to build the division with the winner of the show getting the title. Would be the first time for an all female edition and the first time that the winner of the show became a UFC champion.
SW for WMMA IMO is one of the best divisions and it would make for great TV. Think about the possible fighters.
Plus I assume some 125lb fighters would move down and some 105lb would move up for the show.
I assume it would get better ratings then your traditional all male season would get because it would be WMMA (drawing better ratings this season) and would be for a UFC Title.
What do you think?
I mean even the fighters are identical. You can read the entire UG thread here, but it does seem like some content theft happened -- or the UFC implanted someone on The UG to post. Hey, it's happened before.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- The Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva TUF Brazil brawl looks pretty legit to us
- Listen to the Pettis brothers talk about dealing with the Diaz brothers on TUF 20
- UFC's Jessica Eye tested positive for a banned substance, but can STILL fight at UFC 170
- It looks like Kaitlin Young ran into a zombie apocalypse on her way to training today
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him