Wake up you day dreamers. There's already head bashing to view this early in the afternoon -- this time in a brief seven-second interval. On December 7th, Ben Pierre-Saint used the law of thermodynamic and expended the least amount of energy for the greatest result when he knocked out his opponent in just seven seconds at Shine MMA 2 in Bemidji, Minnesota. That's more time it takes you to realize the ending of this season of Boardwalk Empire was a letdown. However, seven seconds is still less time it take one to wince in pain at the removal of an in-grown hair. Check out what happens if you slip a punch, feel confident, and disregard to keep your hands up at all times. Props to decapitationstation for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never violently intimidate anti-government demonstrators in Venezuela
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Attempting to fight three guys on the sidewalk never ends well
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Ask someone what they're going to do and you will regret it
- Proof that Poland is still mastering the art of actually hitting an opponent
- Amateur MMA fighter gets hit on the chin and goes to instant faceplant KO mode
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him