There's nothing like having someone jam a stainless steel blade inside your skull. A lot of soldiers coming from Vietnam suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. Things were tough back in the 1970s, but just imagine the type of PTSD warriors had in the medieval times. Every time they heard a dinner knife touch a plate they would probably cower under the kitchen table. That's why those guys ate giant, cartoon-sized turkey legs with their bare hands -- or maybe they just had an extreme allergy to using eating utensils. Whatever it may be, it has absolutely nothing to do with a scalpel going into your knee to repair a torn ACL. It happened to Conor McGregor just after his fight with Max Hollaway back in August, and it appears that he's healing up just fine -- well at least healing up enough to go nuts on a heavybag. Props to Gonzo for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Conor McGregor will star in an action movie, and he even has a billboard on Sunset Strip in Hollywood
- Conor McGregor is in a Heineken commercial, and he's making friggin' origami
- An MMA short film featuring Conor McGregor, Gunnar Nelson, and that guy from Braveheart? Sure, we'll watch it
- Ah, so this is what Conor McGregor's new tattoo looks like...
- If you are a Conor McGregor fan, you will loathe and envy the kid in this video
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- In a dance off, Jon Jones will always beat Carlos Condit, every time
- Guy fights in Bellator once, gets dominated in under 2 minutes, gets a Bellator tattoo on his NECK
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- As you suspected, Rampage Jackson's house is superior to yours
- Your day needs a 5-second KO in it, trust us...