So going into 2014 in a few weeks, the moral of the story is if you try to play the Knockout Game there is an exponentially increasing probability that you will actually get knocked out either by the random victim, or by a passerby that has an incredible affinity to soccer kick someone.
Check out what happened in a crowded mall when this guy tries to run up to a girl to deck her in the face. He somehow misses and ends up on the ground with the chick on top beating him senseless. Another guy comes up to defend her and launches a Pride FC, prime Shogun Rua soccer kick directly to his face. Props to systemrecords for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful