So going into 2014 in a few weeks, the moral of the story is if you try to play the Knockout Game there is an exponentially increasing probability that you will actually get knocked out either by the random victim, or by a passerby that has an incredible affinity to soccer kick someone.
Check out what happened in a crowded mall when this guy tries to run up to a girl to deck her in the face. He somehow misses and ends up on the ground with the chick on top beating him senseless. Another guy comes up to defend her and launches a Pride FC, prime Shogun Rua soccer kick directly to his face. Props to systemrecords for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup