So going into 2014 in a few weeks, the moral of the story is if you try to play the Knockout Game there is an exponentially increasing probability that you will actually get knocked out either by the random victim, or by a passerby that has an incredible affinity to soccer kick someone.
Check out what happened in a crowded mall when this guy tries to run up to a girl to deck her in the face. He somehow misses and ends up on the ground with the chick on top beating him senseless. Another guy comes up to defend her and launches a Pride FC, prime Shogun Rua soccer kick directly to his face. Props to systemrecords for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The height difference between Ilir Latifi and Cyrille Diabiate at UFC London is pretty hilarious
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- And here it is, the Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa weigh-in face off at UFC London
- So this is what a digital Ronda Rousey looks like in EA Sports UFC
- Jimi Manuwa is guaranteeing he will finish Alexander Gustafsson at UFC London