This article would have come much sooner if I didn't spend three hours watching Miss Universe and pausing on each contestant to digital stalk them through Google. Without the advent of technology, I wouldn't know people like Alexia Viruez, Maria-Jesus Matthei, Gabriela Kratochvílová, Yukimi Marsuo, Aygerim Kozhakanova and Maria Ekelof existed. Folks, I didn't even want the list to be that long, but it was compulsory that I paused on each country throughout the opening. It took 47 minutes for me to get past a 6-minute segment. That's not even normal -- I could fuel a Tesla car with the amount of tabs I opened on Firefox. I still don't know who won, so don't ruin it for me in the comment section -- but I'm hoping Miss Croatia takes it.
So yes, it appears the price for the UFC 168 PPV went up to $59.99, denoting a $5 price hike from the former $54.99 HD broadcast. See, I had to break it down for people that are horrible at math. It took some time, but I'm fairly certain my calculations are correct. I didn't show my work, however. Take that, 6th grade algebra teacher.
Check it out for yourself in a recent ad campaign for UFC 168.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face