Once again our buds at TMZ has scooped the entire MMA world and there's nothing a single journalist can do about it. So apparently the troubles that have been keeping Georges St. Pierre up at night and will subsequently force him to take some time off is that his father is dying and he knocked up a chick and she won't have an abortion, TMZ reports.
Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.
GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.
Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.
And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.
Alright folks, now feel free to pull off an innumerable amount of 'Lay and Pray' jokes in the comment section.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Dana White is still flipping out about Muhammad Ali tweeting him
- Alright this Nick Diaz and Georges St. Pierre buddy cop cartoon is pretty funny
- Georges St. Pierre admits he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Georges St. Pierre says he's 'not afraid' of Dana White
- Check out Georges St. Pierre in full costume on the set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful