Once again our buds at TMZ has scooped the entire MMA world and there's nothing a single journalist can do about it. So apparently the troubles that have been keeping Georges St. Pierre up at night and will subsequently force him to take some time off is that his father is dying and he knocked up a chick and she won't have an abortion, TMZ reports.
Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.
GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.
Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.
And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.
Alright folks, now feel free to pull off an innumerable amount of 'Lay and Pray' jokes in the comment section.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- TMZ hijacks Jon Jones' life for this interview about celebrity butts
- Dana White is still flipping out about Muhammad Ali tweeting him
- Alright this Nick Diaz and Georges St. Pierre buddy cop cartoon is pretty funny
- Georges St. Pierre admits he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Georges St. Pierre says he's 'not afraid' of Dana White
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face