Once again our buds at TMZ has scooped the entire MMA world and there's nothing a single journalist can do about it. So apparently the troubles that have been keeping Georges St. Pierre up at night and will subsequently force him to take some time off is that his father is dying and he knocked up a chick and she won't have an abortion, TMZ reports.
Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.
GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.
Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.
And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.
Alright folks, now feel free to pull off an innumerable amount of 'Lay and Pray' jokes in the comment section.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- A hulking new Georges St. Pierre talks about his scale of happiness and why he took a break from MMA
- Nick Diaz proves that dressing up in a costume and calling out your foe is needed more in MMA
- Aliens Explained: GSP tells Chael Sonnen about childhood alien drawings, erased memories, and a real-life UFO encounter
- GSP is Back at the Gym, Jump to Your Own Conclusions
- Cody Gibson Gets Punched in the Face, Yells 'Google Me,' So We Did
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!