Wait, people still think Georges St. Pierre has a chance against Ben Askren on the ground? Is that really a thing in MMA? Surely people that align themselves to that train of thought are just pulling an elaborate troll job. The only reason why Georges St. Pierre would go to the ground with Ben Askren is if he got tired of carrying that giant UFC welterweight belt at every press appearance.
The truth of the matter is Ben Askren can take any mobile (and immobile) object down at will at any given point in the space-time continuum and there is nothing modern science can do to stop him from doing so.
Last week we told you that Ben Askren was taking on Quentin Wright, the 2011 & 2013 NCAA Division I wrestling champion in a PPV match. Well, it happened and Ben Askren completely crushed him beyond recognition. Keep in mind, Ben Askren is six years removed from college and he dominated a guy that won the NCAA Division I title just a few months ago. Oh, and he did it in the 197-pound division.
Your move, Dana White.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- King Mo Believes That Bellator's Focus is on Entertainment over Pure Sport
- Zara breaks down Paddy feuds, arses and dog poo in this Weird Week in Social Media
- Dana White not surprised Ortiz and Bonnar did great ratings, would welcome Rampage back to the UFC
- MMA Beef Alert: King Mo vs. Tito Ortiz coming to a Bellator near you
- Scott Coker's Vision of MMA Pays Off With Huge Bellator TV Ratings
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!