Three years ago in Belarus a one-armed man was arrested for clapping. Now we finally know the sound one hand makes when it claps, and it's apparently really annoying.
Now that a one-armed fighter has made his MMA debut and won via arm bar, what's your excuse for not doing the dishes that's been sitting in your sink since the beginning of last weekend? In fact, whenever a one-armed fighter pulls off an arm bar, every excuse you have for the rest of your life is invalid. Even the Chewbacca defense is invalid, folks.
Joshua Rector made his MMA debut at BlacKOut Fighting Championships 13 in Carthage, Missouri over the weekend and managed to submit Brandon Collins with a first-round arm bar. Now check out the video and be instantly inspired.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is going strong in West Africa, and it looks friggin' amazing
- Watch Joe Rogan drop some BJJ knowledge on Team Alpha Male
- Fighter's MOM jumps in the cage after her son gets choked out
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Hey guys, never let an attractive chick get your back in a fight
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face