Three years ago in Belarus a one-armed man was arrested for clapping. Now we finally know the sound one hand makes when it claps, and it's apparently really annoying.
Now that a one-armed fighter has made his MMA debut and won via arm bar, what's your excuse for not doing the dishes that's been sitting in your sink since the beginning of last weekend? In fact, whenever a one-armed fighter pulls off an arm bar, every excuse you have for the rest of your life is invalid. Even the Chewbacca defense is invalid, folks.
Joshua Rector made his MMA debut at BlacKOut Fighting Championships 13 in Carthage, Missouri over the weekend and managed to submit Brandon Collins with a first-round arm bar. Now check out the video and be instantly inspired.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Replay: Whoa, UFC fighter Sara McMann got tapped by 16 year old Alex Enriquez at a jiu-jitsu tourney
- Video: Davi Ramos pulls off a filthy jumping armbar in the finals at ADCC 2015
- Replay: Karlos Vemola refuses to tap to submission and gets arm broken in half by Jack Hermansson
- Son of Rickson, Kron Gracie armbars opponent in MMA debut
- The Gracie Breakdown of Metamoris 5 is Infectious
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup