Three years ago in Belarus a one-armed man was arrested for clapping. Now we finally know the sound one hand makes when it claps, and it's apparently really annoying.
Now that a one-armed fighter has made his MMA debut and won via arm bar, what's your excuse for not doing the dishes that's been sitting in your sink since the beginning of last weekend? In fact, whenever a one-armed fighter pulls off an arm bar, every excuse you have for the rest of your life is invalid. Even the Chewbacca defense is invalid, folks.
Joshua Rector made his MMA debut at BlacKOut Fighting Championships 13 in Carthage, Missouri over the weekend and managed to submit Brandon Collins with a first-round arm bar. Now check out the video and be instantly inspired.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Fighter's MOM jumps in the cage after her son gets choked out
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Hey guys, never let an attractive chick get your back in a fight
- Finally, it's BACK! Check out 'Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: UFC Singapore'
- Here's that Brock Lesnar kimura arm break that everyone is talking about...
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Behold, the official MiddleEasy staff predictions for UFC 171
- Let's all talk more about Daniel Straus vs. Pat Curran III at Bellator 112
- Johny Hendricks missed weight for UFC 171, then made weight, and Nick Diaz mocked him throughout it all
- DMX wants to walk out with Anderson Silva in his comeback, Dana White is cool with it
- Your dreams have been answered: Watch the official STREETS OF RAGE movie trailer!