His MMA record reads like an unlockable character in Tekken. Back in February he knocked out a dude with a flying knee in just thirty-seven seconds. Earlier this year he TKOd a guy at CTA Combat in just over a minute. In fact in his last nine fights he finished all of them. Wait, there's still some more of your mind to be blown, I see it there -- cowering in the back of your skull. He's already fought seventeen times this year and he's only been past the first round only once in 2013. In his 28-0 career he's only been to the judges twice. That's twenty-five finishes in a twenty-fight career.
Julio Cesar Neves -- we would like to believe he's a real person, but for all we know this could be some sort of super-elaborate troll job. At least that was until Bellator announced they signed the Brazilian to their promotion this morning. He began his MMA career on October 1st 2011 in which he finished Maicon Gregor with a flying knee in the first round. In fact, the dude has six flying knee KO wins.
Let's have a look at one of Julio Cesar Neves recent fights and props to Bellator on the huge signing.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- Blast to the Past: Remember when a 20-year-old Wanderlei Silva fought bareknuckle in Brazil? We do
- The Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva TUF Brazil brawl looks pretty legit to us
- This Chandler vs. Alvarez III promo will make you yearn for the fight
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Woah, Andrei Arlovski is BACK in the UFC!
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172