His MMA record reads like an unlockable character in Tekken. Back in February he knocked out a dude with a flying knee in just thirty-seven seconds. Earlier this year he TKOd a guy at CTA Combat in just over a minute. In fact in his last nine fights he finished all of them. Wait, there's still some more of your mind to be blown, I see it there -- cowering in the back of your skull. He's already fought seventeen times this year and he's only been past the first round only once in 2013. In his 28-0 career he's only been to the judges twice. That's twenty-five finishes in a twenty-fight career.
Julio Cesar Neves -- we would like to believe he's a real person, but for all we know this could be some sort of super-elaborate troll job. At least that was until Bellator announced they signed the Brazilian to their promotion this morning. He began his MMA career on October 1st 2011 in which he finished Maicon Gregor with a flying knee in the first round. In fact, the dude has six flying knee KO wins.
Let's have a look at one of Julio Cesar Neves recent fights and props to Bellator on the huge signing.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Great Scott! Bellator’s Scott Coker anticipates something big will happen in the next few weeks
- Marloes Coenen Talks About Looking for the KO in Her Bellator Debut
- The "Pogo" maneuver made its debut at Bellator last night, and the MMA world will never be the same
- Rampage Jackson Isn't Interested in Tutus or Sensitive Movie Roles
- Anderson Silva Talks About the Difficulties of Overcoming His Injury
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!