When I was in college, I drank a bottle of my own urine for a $5 Barnes and Nobles Gift card, three cans of Natural Light and half of a meatball sub because I was a drunk idiot. It sort of tasted like a warm Powerade. There was also this hot chick that I thought would be impressed by my urine drinking abilities, she never really talked to me again. It's cool, she's pregnant now by some dude that's in prison for trafficking drugs from Mexico to America, so in the end, I think I won.
Lyoto Machida drinks his liquid waste under the guise of 'urine therapy,' a process that's supposed to replenish lost minerals in the body by recycling one's own fluid. My counter argument to that is if we need these 'lost minerals,' then why is the body removing them through waste? Like they say, another man's junk is the same man's treasure if consumed through urine. Actually, that's not how it goes. Nothing should go like that in fact.
Check out this Whoa! TV interview in which Lyoto Machida states that he's taking it easy on the urine drinking leading up to this weekend's UFC Fight Night 30. HT to Ariel Helwani.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Steven Segal hurting Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida squeezing out sweat from his shirt is your UFC on FOX preview
- Watch the UFC on Fox: Machida vs. Rockhold weigh-ins and get results with all your favorite YouTube commentators
- Can't stop watching this video of Lyoto Machida whistling and doing household chores
- Re-Live Lyoto Machida's Dismantling of CB Dollaway to Round Out Your UFC Year
- Lyoto Machida does 'The Dragon' to the smooth sounds of Lady Gaga
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup