When I was in college, I drank a bottle of my own urine for a $5 Barnes and Nobles Gift card, three cans of Natural Light and half of a meatball sub because I was a drunk idiot. It sort of tasted like a warm Powerade. There was also this hot chick that I thought would be impressed by my urine drinking abilities, she never really talked to me again. It's cool, she's pregnant now by some dude that's in prison for trafficking drugs from Mexico to America, so in the end, I think I won.
Lyoto Machida drinks his liquid waste under the guise of 'urine therapy,' a process that's supposed to replenish lost minerals in the body by recycling one's own fluid. My counter argument to that is if we need these 'lost minerals,' then why is the body removing them through waste? Like they say, another man's junk is the same man's treasure if consumed through urine. Actually, that's not how it goes. Nothing should go like that in fact.
Check out this Whoa! TV interview in which Lyoto Machida states that he's taking it easy on the urine drinking leading up to this weekend's UFC Fight Night 30. HT to Ariel Helwani.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Vitor Belfort is OUT of UFC 173, replaced with Lyoto Machida, the entire MMA world LOLs
- According to FightMetric, Gegard Mousasi completely outstruck Lyoto Machida at UFC Fight Night 36
- Lyoto Machida's stolen hat retrieval skills are superior to yours
- Lyoto Machida manages to evade Gegard Mousasi at UFC Fight Night 36
- Here it is, the Lyoto Machida vs. Gegard Mousasi weigh-in faceoff for UFC Fight Night 36
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament