When I was in college, I drank a bottle of my own urine for a $5 Barnes and Nobles Gift card, three cans of Natural Light and half of a meatball sub because I was a drunk idiot. It sort of tasted like a warm Powerade. There was also this hot chick that I thought would be impressed by my urine drinking abilities, she never really talked to me again. It's cool, she's pregnant now by some dude that's in prison for trafficking drugs from Mexico to America, so in the end, I think I won.
Lyoto Machida drinks his liquid waste under the guise of 'urine therapy,' a process that's supposed to replenish lost minerals in the body by recycling one's own fluid. My counter argument to that is if we need these 'lost minerals,' then why is the body removing them through waste? Like they say, another man's junk is the same man's treasure if consumed through urine. Actually, that's not how it goes. Nothing should go like that in fact.
Check out this Whoa! TV interview in which Lyoto Machida states that he's taking it easy on the urine drinking leading up to this weekend's UFC Fight Night 30. HT to Ariel Helwani.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Lyoto Machida does 'The Dragon' to the smooth sounds of Lady Gaga
- UFC 175: Ray Longo, the True King Strikes
- Machida and Weidman share a laugh then Ronda cuts weight in Embedded Episode 4
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!