Wladimir Klitschko recently got engaged with Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere and now he has the hefty responsibility of 'save the cheerleader, save the world.' After making Heroes references on MiddleEasy for years now, it's widely apparent that I'm one of maybe twelve people that watched the show. It was fantastic -- when it was good, that is. Once the third season hit it really started to taper off and I'm pretty sure the series ended with some crazy circus guy making holes in the Earth.
It was a good idea while it lasted, but now it's buried away somewhere deep in the library of NBC shows that were once great but ended being drenched in 'meh.'
That's actually a great word, this 'meh.' It's exactly how Dana White probably describes the boxing of the Klitschko brothers when asked. Actually, Dana white has a few choice words for Wladimir Klitschko's boxing in yesterday's UFC 166 press scrum, as transcribed by The Telegraph's Gareth Davies.
He should have been disqualified, in the twelfth round he didn’t even throw a punch. That’s the heavyweight champion of the world, it’s embarrassing. It’s an embarrassment to the world of boxing.
When that’s your heavyweight champion, the heavyweight division is lost. I saw the Klitschko brothers in LA one time. They are monsters. They are huge. But he doesn’t want to fight. He runs and grabs on to you. It’s disgusting...
I can’t believe they found someone to pay him 17 million dollars. What Klitschko does isn’t fighting...who can defend that it is fighting? If that was anywhere other than Germany or Russia, he would have been disqualified.
If Klitschko doesn't really fight, then why do most UFC heavyweight fighters proclaim they want to challenge him when in a boxing match? It's like they're enabling him to be the measuring stick on which all combat sport fighters are judged by.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs
- Here's that Freddie Roach assault video that the entire boxing world is talking about...
- A new show is coming out that enables co-workers to duke it out with boxing gloves
- Dana White hints that the Nevada State Athletic Commission ruined an episode of the next TUF
- Dana White says JDS vs. Velasquez is the greatest trilogy in UFC history, do you agree?
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch this skeptic completely debunk Empty Force Martial Arts in this hilariously revealing video
- This 7-second one-punch KO will solve all of your life problems, or your money back
- Conor McGregor has been surgically repaired, now watch him hit this heavybag
- The UFC is hosting an all female TUF show with Invicta FC fighters starting May 2014
- Win 2 FLOOR TICKETS to UFC on FOX 9 by identifying these microscopic fighters!