Imagine the amount of malpractice lawsuits Ronda Rousey would accumulate if she was a chiropractor. Ronda fights like she spent her entire childhood angrily ripping off the limbs of every G.I. Joe action figure she's owned. That's right, G.I. Joes because I can't imagine a young Rousey playing the role of caretaker to a miniature plastic female. I'm fairly certain that's not her style. According to this Miesha Tate interview, she knows Ronda Rousey more than I do. So much in fact that she believes Rousey isn't an MMA fan and that she's only in the sport to propel her career to Hollywood.
While I find it interesting that this was really the first time the producers showed Ronda flipping me off, I really think the viewers are getting to see the real Ronda this season - and it's not pretty. She's got a great skillset and as an athlete she's awesome. But she's not interested in building female MMA, she's interested in building Ronda MMA and then leaving for movies or something else.
She isn't an MMA fan at heart. Shayna was the only fighter out of the 16 women who fought to get in the house that Ronda had heard of. The other girls, Ronda had no clue who they were, what they had done, where they had fought, nothing.
Here's a heads up, Ronda. If you want to get to Hollywood from Venice, you can take Santa Monica boulevard all the way up. You don't have to ditch the entire MMA thing, just read those directions and you're good.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The UFC really is planning a 115 lb female division
- Miesha Tate says she will 'shoot herself in the face' if Ronda Rousey armbars her again
- This TUF 18 episode 4 review pretty much nailed everything we wanted to say about the show
- Some people say that Shayna Baszler is coming off a little bitter in her TUF 18 loss
- TUF 18 fighter Tim Gorman wants to fight Bryan Caraway with the winner getting Miesha Tate
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs