If you guys only knew how much cross traffic MiddleEasy gets from idiots misspelling 'Middle East,' then your head would remain on your shoulders because it's not that much. I mean seriously, who the heck could make a typo and accidentally hit the 'Y' key instead of the 'T.' Better yet, who would possibly think they can take a typo and build an entire brand around it in an industry that has relatively nothing to do with the MiddleEast? What a psycho.
Vice's FightLand designed to drop an enormous amount of cash and send an film crew to Kabul, Afghanistan to see how the MMA culture is developing in the war-torn region. It's a pretty interesting expose that most of you should watch. Also, that should read 'exposé,' but I can't find that weird e. Oh, wait, there it is. Sneaky -- or perhaps it's snéaky.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs