Oh great, another new Spike TV show. Now it's time for MiddleEasy to whine about how they nearly had a greenlit show on Spike TV but then it was turned down at the last minute. Those guys at MiddleEasy, they love playing the victim. Perhaps they should just pull themselves by their bootstrap, stop playing Xbox 360, and pitch the same show to FOX Sports 1. I mean seriously, those guys can do something if they just stop complaining about their 'nearly broadcast' show on Spike TV. Besides, how do we even know if they made a show for Spike TV anyway? Maybe they're just all promoting something that never really existed in the first place.
Let's hope this video of Rampage Jackson starring in a new reality show on Spike TV called 'Rampage4Real' can teach them a lesson that if you want to make a show on cable television, you must replace words for numbers. It's that simple.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Rampage Jackson would happily break the knees of 'dirty fighter' Jon Jones so he can't fight again
- Rampage doesn't care about fighting Hendo again because 'he sucks'
- Watch this animated trailer of Street Soldier, featuring Rampage Jackson
- We're not sure what's more awkward: Larry King interviewing Rampage Jackson or Tito Ortiz
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia
- Kid tries to play the Knockout Game, fails horribly, and gets the beatdown of a lifetime
- You've never seen a crowd brawl like this one from a soccer game in Brazil