This morning ProFC 50 went down in Russia, which was technically night over there -- but we're not sure if it was tomorrow night or tonight night. Although, tonight will be tomorrow in Russia, but maybe it will be tomorrow morning -- or in the rare case, it will already be Friday. Those Russians, they've outlawed the existence of homosexuals in the country, but they sort of nailed down this whole time traveling thing.
Just minutes ago at ProFC (not to be confused with ProElite or Elite XC), Herman Yakubov vs Boris Miroshnichenko went down and Yakubov executed a well-timed kick to knock his opponent down, and then his opponent's knee finished the job for him. Check out this Zprophet .gif and props to @WMMANews for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Only in Russian MMA can blatant disqualifications like this happen
- Russian guy does tag-team MMA and finishes both opponents in 32 seconds
- Chinzo Machida kneed Brian Wood into a new dimension at RFA 11
- Watch a 9-year-old Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle a BEAR!
- Brett Rogers visited Russia to grab a win in MMA, check out the entire video diary of it
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Heads up Southern California, U of MMA goes down today at 4pm in Club Nokia
- Sure we'll watch Matt Horwich talk about quantum physics while looking like an albino Jimi Hendrix
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia