When it comes to finding a banner picture for Mark Pavelich, there's one that dominates them all -- I'll give you a hint as to which it is. Fortunately for MiddleEasy, we think 'outside the cage' when it comes to imagery and 'inside the cage' when it comes to cheesy and overused MMA cliches. In a perfect world, that statement should make your brain splatter all over the wall due to sheer ingenuity. However, we're not in a perfect world, and it's evidenced by Kristin Kreuk having no idea who I am.
In a perfect world, Dana White would accept Mark Pavelich's offer to fight him in a boxing match and @LayzieTheSavage would record the entire thing for MiddleEasy. Check out what the owner of MFC said in a recent interview with Frank Trigg.
I would want to spar with [Dana White] three rounds of boxing before we made the deal. And then we can make it after that because I would mash him in a boxing match. I would just destroy him. It wouldn’t even be close. It’s so funny. I’m like 45, bad back, zero athleticism, but the only time I look minorly athletic is if I box. It’s almost comical. If you saw it, you’d be like, ‘Holy smokes! He doesn’t look like he could do that.’ When I start boxing, I sort of look like I know what I’m doing.
The Pav, what an interesting human being -- and it seems like just yesterday he was selling his entire organization for a price tag of $3,200,000. We will never be able to fully understand you, Mark -- but keep on Paving the way.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- Nate Diaz politely tweeted to Dana White that he wants to leave the UFC
- Georges St. Pierre says he's 'not afraid' of Dana White
- If you haven't seen Dana White's latest vlog, check it out right here
- Finally, the fight you've all been waiting for: DMX vs. George Zimmerman
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament