When it comes to finding a banner picture for Mark Pavelich, there's one that dominates them all -- I'll give you a hint as to which it is. Fortunately for MiddleEasy, we think 'outside the cage' when it comes to imagery and 'inside the cage' when it comes to cheesy and overused MMA cliches. In a perfect world, that statement should make your brain splatter all over the wall due to sheer ingenuity. However, we're not in a perfect world, and it's evidenced by Kristin Kreuk having no idea who I am.
In a perfect world, Dana White would accept Mark Pavelich's offer to fight him in a boxing match and @LayzieTheSavage would record the entire thing for MiddleEasy. Check out what the owner of MFC said in a recent interview with Frank Trigg.
I would want to spar with [Dana White] three rounds of boxing before we made the deal. And then we can make it after that because I would mash him in a boxing match. I would just destroy him. It wouldn’t even be close. It’s so funny. I’m like 45, bad back, zero athleticism, but the only time I look minorly athletic is if I box. It’s almost comical. If you saw it, you’d be like, ‘Holy smokes! He doesn’t look like he could do that.’ When I start boxing, I sort of look like I know what I’m doing.
The Pav, what an interesting human being -- and it seems like just yesterday he was selling his entire organization for a price tag of $3,200,000. We will never be able to fully understand you, Mark -- but keep on Paving the way.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Dana White saves UFC from Usher, vetoes pretentious Anderson Silva walkout song change
- OPINION: World MMA Awards Unfairly Hold Open Polling
- Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Signs with the UFC, Breaking His Bellator Contract
- Dana White to Counter Antitrust Suit with Assistance From Kelly Slater
- Mickey Rourke's Punching Bag Admits to Taking a Dive for $15k
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!