I'm hoping Cheick Kongo celebrates his Bellator 102 victory over Mark Godbeer by offering a sales discount at his women's boutique in West Hollywood. Seriously, Kongo owns 'Fragola' an extraordinarily high-end fashion shop. In fact while I was writing this article I decided to visit his website and noticed the shopping cart at the top of the page overlapped the email and customer login text just above it. Now, I have no idea who Kongo's web developer is, but in order to fix that problem you need to change the 'margin-top' to 40px on the 'header div.cart-summary span.cart a' line on shop.css. It's actually line 55. You should get him on the phone tonight and tell him that if he doesn't change it by tonight, he will feel the wrath of knees to his forehead and a swift upper cut that will force a referee to jump in and stop the altercation.
Check out (or perhaps we should say Cheick out) Cheick Kongo's handy work in his Bellator debut tonight at Bellator 102. He started the bout with an enormous amount of wrestling and ended with a stunning TKO. Also, more Bellator 102 .gifs can be found in the MiddleEasy Boards!
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Ben Askren says he would retire from MMA if he signed to UFC and lost to Rory MacDonald
- Bellator released Ben Askren from the promotion, and why you should really be surprised
- Bellator 106 was the most watched MMA event on television this Fall (so far)
- Let's not forget this actually happened during Bellator 106...
- Don Frye talks about how much it sucks to be sober in this interview
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia
- Kid tries to play the Knockout Game, fails horribly, and gets the beatdown of a lifetime
- You've never seen a crowd brawl like this one from a soccer game in Brazil
- Mark Hunt hit Bigfoot Silva in his groin, and apologized like a gentlemen during UFC Fight Night 33