Jacare means alligator in Portuguese. That's the MiddleEasy language lesson of the day. Come back tomorrow and find out that 'Fedor' is actually Russian for 'large galactic meteorite in the shape of an overhand right.' Those Russians, they sure do pack a lot of meaning in those strange little words.
If any of you followed Strikeforce years ago then you already know Jacare Souza was legit and had every instinctual ability to be the next UFC middleweight champion. However, good luck convincing Dana White back in the pre-ZUFFA Strikeforce days. All of those non-UFC guys were 'bums' that couldn't hold a candle to guys in the UFC. Now years later those same athletes are being praised by the same guy that ripped them apart.
Remember the days when Mayhem Miller vs. Jacare Souza was the hottest rivalry in the middleweight division? My God this MMA -- you're in one day and naked in a church the next.
Check out this Sexto Round clip of Dana White and Chris Weidman giving Brazil's Jacare Souza some much deserved props.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill - Monday Morning Edition
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs
- Dana White hints that the Nevada State Athletic Commission ruined an episode of the next TUF
- This is what Anderson Silva is doing to prepare for his rematch with Chris Weidman at UFC 168
- Now that Bellator has signed 19-year-old Julio Cesar Neves, let's look a recent bout from his 28-0 career
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Georges St. Pierre vacates his UFC welterweight title in order to take some time off
- According to this video, Arnold Schwarzenegger has killed 509 people in his movie career
- So it appears the UFC may have stolen the TUF 20 idea from this guy...
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
- Watch this skeptic completely debunk Empty Force Martial Arts in this hilariously revealing video