I can't be the only one hoping that Chuck Liddell will spontaneously come out of retirement and take on Jon Jones in a UFC light heavyweight title fight. Back in 2012 Chuck actually stated the only reason he would come out of retirement is to fight Jon Jones -- and hefty majority of heads exploded from the sheer absurdity of that suggestion.
The Iceman fight once a week for the rest of my life and I would never get tired of the dude's mohawk. If you can get past staring at Chuck Liddell's hair, then you will notice that he has a pair of strangely seductive eyes that exude a certain 'look' whenever Chuck walks to the Octagon. You probably haven't noticed it, but Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg's 'Chuckdar' was tuned to the absolute highest frequency when he was competing in the UFC. If you're not a 15th century viking, 'Chuckdar' is an inexcusable word for -- anything. That's a linguistic faux pas that will never be made from now until Los Angeles finally has an NFL team.
Even though the guy has been in retirement for years, he's still actively kicking cardboard cut-outs of athletes on ESPN. Check out Chuck Liddell responding to a recent statement by Floyd Mayweather about Chuck being placed in the ring with an actual boxer. Props to AFrontKicktotheFace for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Floyd Mayweather talks about the first time meeting Dana White at 'boxing aerobics'
- And for a bizarre twist, Floyd Mayweather wants to start managing MMA fighters
- Before you see Mayweather vs. Canelo tonight, watch all four episodes of All Access right here
- This is why you should NEVER put honey in Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s coffee
- After eighteen years, Chuck Liddell finally shaved off his mohawk for charity
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia