Well it looks like we're finished from our little half-assed Wednesday vacation. We're getting back to work, unlike the US government. It wasn't necessarily planned, just something that eventually surfaced at some point yesterday afternoon. Yesternoon. Chances are you will probably read this on tomorrownoon, in which case you need to tell me where you got that time machine. I want to get one too.
Rafael dos Anjos, means 'Rafael two angels' in Portuguese, which means we still don't know what that actually means. Apparently one angel wasn't enough for Rafael. The other angel must have told him how to pull off this superman punch with a flying knee in this Evolve MMA tutorial.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Now that Bellator has signed 19-year-old Julio Cesar Neves, let's look a recent bout from his 28-0 career
- Mind Blown Alert: Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva will be the new coaches of TUF Brazil 3
- The Brazilian version of the UFC 166 poster is just a tad more nationalistic than the American version
- Kevin Iole Power Alert: Yahoo! urges UFC to cut Palhares, UFC cuts Palhares
- Rousimar Palhares' ankle lock on Mike Pierce was so brutal that the UFC ruled it 'unsportsmanlike'
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia