The other day a female friend of mine got fired from her job. She wasn’t too upset over it, she was pretty excited that she would have an entire week to herself to watch every Royal Rumble in order. She was pondering as to how she will make money, so as the business savvy gentleman that I am, I made a suggestion to her. I told her to buy some undergarments, wear them for a day or two, and then sell them on Craigslist. As someone who frequents CL quite often, I knew that she could make a good amount of money doing this. She was intrigued by it, but she didn’t want to deal with going to the store to buy undergarments.
In regards to this, I would like to thank Bec Hyatt for proving my point that selling your clothes as a woman is a viable way to make a monetary gain. Just a few hours ago her eBay auction ended, she was selling her weigh-in attire for her most recent Invicta fight vs. Mizuki Inoue. She came home with a cool 340 Australian dollars. Hopefully she’s using that money to reserve Beyond: Two Souls because let’s be honest, we all need more Quantic Dream in our lives.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- This is the most amazing stop motion you'll see in your entire life
- Scary Future Alert: A male birth control pill is almost here
- A Lesson in Hockey MMA: Don't forget the bodyshots
- Who needs Madden when you have 'Frozen Endzone?'
- Amazon wants to use drones to deliver your packages, and there's even video of it...