The sound of a fresh stalk of celery being snapped in half is the only thing I can think of after watching this video, now for the sixth time. Actually I didn't actually watch it in its entirety, after seeing the horror the first time, I looked down as the video played a second time and waited for the sound that emanates in the arena when this fighter breaks his leg at the Panama Fight League. All of this from a takedown performed horribly -- or perfectly depending on how you look at it.
Let this be a lesson that even though the human body can endure an extreme amount of physical wear-and-tear, it only takes one strange angle and inertia to have the human body snap like a row of uncracked knuckles. Props to @KnockoutFootage for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- Oh no, check out the new Anderson Silva 2.0 action figure...
- And here it is, a photo of Anderson Silva post-fight with his family
- Chris Weidman's corner says 'Good, f*** him' after Anderson Silva breaks his leg at UFC 168
- The Top Ten Most Shocking Reactions to Anderson Silva's Leg Break at UFC 168
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!