The sound of a fresh stalk of celery being snapped in half is the only thing I can think of after watching this video, now for the sixth time. Actually I didn't actually watch it in its entirety, after seeing the horror the first time, I looked down as the video played a second time and waited for the sound that emanates in the arena when this fighter breaks his leg at the Panama Fight League. All of this from a takedown performed horribly -- or perfectly depending on how you look at it.
Let this be a lesson that even though the human body can endure an extreme amount of physical wear-and-tear, it only takes one strange angle and inertia to have the human body snap like a row of uncracked knuckles. Props to @KnockoutFootage for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- Oh no, check out the new Anderson Silva 2.0 action figure...
- And here it is, a photo of Anderson Silva post-fight with his family
- Chris Weidman's corner says 'Good, f*** him' after Anderson Silva breaks his leg at UFC 168
- The Top Ten Most Shocking Reactions to Anderson Silva's Leg Break at UFC 168
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him