If money grew on trees, half of what your parents told you when you were 10 was a lie. Here's your chance to have money grow out of a $5 bill which could easily be folded to look like a tree...or a kitten. Then you could call your mom and tell her that you've developed a method for money to grow on cats, which would probably be the weirdest phone call you've ever made. However, chances are if you win a million dollars from five-dollar bill, the last person you would be calling up is your mother. If you happen to be a degenerate gambler and decide to bet on the following 'underdogs' at UFC 165 you will win just about enough cash to buy a fleet of Tesla Model S cars. Good luck buying a third-world country though, you might have to move out of your parents' basement for that one.
Check out this 11-pick UFC 165 parlay from Bovada.com (formerly Bodog). The only fight that seems to be unreasonable is Eddie Wineland beating Renan Barao, but as we've seen in 2013, everything has the same probability of happening, regardless how amazing it may seem. Also, MiddleEasy is not getting paid for this article. There is no backlink or commission. We just thought it was an intriguing way to be a millionaire this Saturday night.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rampage Jackson would happily break the knees of 'dirty fighter' Jon Jones so he can't fight again
- Bummer, Jon Jones plans on retiring at 30 (that's four more years, you guys)
- Unexpected photo of the day: Jon Jones hanging out with Badr Hari in Russia
- Cro Cop thinks it's disrespectful that UFC fighters came to his Legends press conference
- We have a Twitter triple-threat match: Jon Jones vs. Ben Askren vs. Daniel Cormier
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Sure we'll watch Matt Horwich talk about quantum physics while looking like an albino Jimi Hendrix
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight