So we've already established the fact that Jon Jones is a super eccentric guy -- doesn't sign replica belts for fans, won't shake anyone's hand because of some OCD thing, doesn't look his opponent's in the eyes when there's a staredown, which virtually eliminates the concept of a 'stare down' -- but now there's another thing we can add to the list of Jon Jones' idiosyncrasies: underwear Sharpie stashing.
@AllElbows pointed this out to us last night, and even after contemplating over it for hours, we still don't know why he would have a Sharpie marker stashed in his undies. We get that he probably keeps one handy to sign things (excluding replica belts) for fans, but why put it in your underwear? If Jon Jones is wearing jeans as he walks around Toronto, the process it would take for him to retrieve the Sharpie to sign some fan item would be incredibly difficult. Just put it in your jean pocket instead.
Why the Sharpie in he underwear?
We think it will be the x-factor going into tonight's UFC 165 card.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rampage Jackson would happily break the knees of 'dirty fighter' Jon Jones so he can't fight again
- Bummer, Jon Jones plans on retiring at 30 (that's four more years, you guys)
- Unexpected photo of the day: Jon Jones hanging out with Badr Hari in Russia
- Cro Cop thinks it's disrespectful that UFC fighters came to his Legends press conference
- We have a Twitter triple-threat match: Jon Jones vs. Ben Askren vs. Daniel Cormier
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bad news, the price of a UFC PPV just went up $5
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie
- Watch this guy get a technical foul for cursing on the mic while playing NBA 2k14 on Xbox One
- Watch the world's first glove-touch-to-high-kick KO in combat sports history