So now that we get to see Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafasson take off their shirt and get on a scale for the UFC 165 weigh-ins, we truly get to see how 'big' they are. That was in response to UFC's recent marketing push of this main event fight, but it came off as more of a joke adapted for the West Hollywood crowd.
Nevertheless, make sure you're here at 4pm EST / 1pm PST today for the UFC 165 weigh-ins.
Update: If you missed the weigh-in then don't worry, check out this gif of Jon Jones facing off with Alexander Gustafasson and notice the look on Dana White's face.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rampage Jackson would happily break the knees of 'dirty fighter' Jon Jones so he can't fight again
- Bummer, Jon Jones plans on retiring at 30 (that's four more years, you guys)
- Unexpected photo of the day: Jon Jones hanging out with Badr Hari in Russia
- Cro Cop thinks it's disrespectful that UFC fighters came to his Legends press conference
- We have a Twitter triple-threat match: Jon Jones vs. Ben Askren vs. Daniel Cormier
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs
- Bad news, the price of a UFC PPV just went up $5
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie