Mayhem Miller was arrested by the Orange County Sheriff's Department for a third time in just 30 days. In the criminal justice game, you call that a successful hat trick.
It appears that on his digital docket, his profession has changed from MMA FIGHTE to ENTERTAINE. No bail amount was set and Mayhem has already been released. No reason was give on why he was arrested, but considering the fact that he was instantly released it must have not been that severe. Props to @MikeChiappetta on the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- WOAH! Watch Uriah Hall punch Mayhem Miller after he calls him a 'B*tch N****'
- You will never be able to pull off this incredible slam from the 2013 US Sumo Open
- Mayhem Miller says Mark Munoz banned him from his gym, then says he believes in a false Jesus
- MiddleEasy's Guide to the Top Ten Memes in MMA
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Hey, we have no problem that this Street MMA starts man on man then goes co-ed
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes trailer that was released today looks serious
- Conor McGregor is still calling out Diego Sanchez, this time on Twitter
- Who was created in a lab now? Bigfoot Silva failed his drug test when he fought Mark Hunt
- Sad Day Alert: GSP has been removed from the official UFC welterweight rankings
- Sorry Dana White, Nick Diaz is too busy passing the Grey Poupon to return to UFC