With the recent debut of The Ultimate Fighter Season 18, every male contestant has been overshadowed by a collection of superb female fighters -- and I have absolutely no problem with it. Not at all. The only thing I have a problem with is the TUF 18 banner that has been used on billboards throughout the country. It gives the false impression that Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey have suddenly gained the possession of really tiny humans that can all fit in the palm of their hand. I mean seriously, how do they even train those little guys? I would be afraid to step on them -- or accidentally put one in my sandwich during lunch. Where do they even find jerseys that small for them? Damn, so many questions.
One TUF 18 contestant, Tim Gorman, actually wants to fight Miesha Tate's boyfriend Bryan Tate Caraway. Gorman even goes so far to say the winner will get to keep Miesha Tate. Check out this excerpt of his TUF 18 vlog below and props to DJJohnDouglas on the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Miesha Tate says she will 'shoot herself in the face' if Ronda Rousey armbars her again
- Miesha Tate claims Ronda Rousey is just making a name for herself before leaving for Hollywood
- This TUF 18 episode 4 review pretty much nailed everything we wanted to say about the show
- Some people say that Shayna Baszler is coming off a little bitter in her TUF 18 loss
- Female fighters will be in EA UFC, they will NOT be able to fight male UFC fighters
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill - Monday Morning Edition
- Heads up Southern California, U of MMA goes down today at 4pm in Club Nokia
- Sure we'll watch Matt Horwich talk about quantum physics while looking like an albino Jimi Hendrix
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in