At UFC 164, Ben Rothwell managed to save all of his energy meter in order to pull off the controller combination for his special move, and land it. That's a rare thing to see in MMA, almost unheard of actually. We dig his pre-special move feet movement also. The only thing that was missing was a ridiculous wave of pulsating colors emanating from his body and some cheesy Japanese dude yelling 'That was great!' at the end of it.
Check out how Rothwell finished off Brandon Vera at UFC 164 and props to Zprophet for the gif.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup