Cain Velasquez attended Arizona State University, which already places him at a disadvantage in the Frate Trane list. Any Wildcat would understand, it's only business. However, for the sake of keeping everything at a warm equilibrium on MiddleEasy, I'll pretend like he tried to enrolled into the University of Arizona, but slightly messed up his college entrance application.
Most of you are unaware that the UFC heavyweight champion started his MMA career in Strikeforce, and for some bizarre reason, Scott Coker decided to let him go. In an alternate universe somewhere on the edge of a forgotten timeline, Cain Velasquez became the Strikeforce heavyweight champion, was the first person to defeat Fedor, and defended his belt against Brett Rogers. In that same universe, chicken wings and blue cheese don't exist, so it still has its flaws.
Since that didn't actually happen, the closest thing we have to Cain Velasquez vs. Brett Rogers is this video of the two grappling. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The height difference between Ilir Latifi and Cyrille Diabiate at UFC London is pretty hilarious
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- And here it is, the Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa weigh-in face off at UFC London
- So this is what a digital Ronda Rousey looks like in EA Sports UFC
- Jimi Manuwa is guaranteeing he will finish Alexander Gustafsson at UFC London