You've never heard of Eva Andressa. Heck, you don't even know how to speak Portuguese. This still does not negate the fact that this Brazilian fitness model just became the greatest on-camera MMA journalist is MMA journalism history.
Ariel Helwani does a great job and he's a friend of MiddleEasy, but if you had the opportunity to see Eva Andressa do the exact on-camera interviewing as Helwani -- I think our bud would be out of a job. This does bring up another point that needs to be addressed in MMA; why is there such an obsession with being in the camera shot with the person being interviewed? Ariel gets a pass because he started the entire movement, but it's now become an epidemic in MMA journalism. The subject of the interview is the interviewee, not the interviewer. Stick the camera in front of the person's face and then ask questions -- no one cares what you look like, MMA journalist.
Of course that entire philosophy collapses when Brazilian fitness model Eva Andressa is doing interviews. Check out this one she grabbed with Lyoto Machida -- and whatever you do don't open a new tab on your browser and Google 'Eva Andressa.' Thank you. Props to DENV3RtheDESTROY3R for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER