Sorry average anatomical humanoid being, not everyone is born with an inherent force-field built into their chin. We all don't hail from the same planet as Nick Diaz, Dan Henderson and Rampage Jackson. If genetic code operated on the same mechanics as a role-playing game, their DNA dumped all of its skill points into the construction of their chin. It's impossible to max out that level anymore. They've hit the apex, now they can spend the rest of their life using their chin as earth's primary defense against asteroids.
Warlley Alves tested Mike "The Problem" Jackson's chin last night at Jungle 56 and discovered that Mike's chin really does have a problem when six unanswered strikes are landed on it. Thanks to Ian Parr for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed